lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

I suck

What's on my mind? Well, I think I'm ugly and fat and I have no friends. I think people secretly hate me and I put a brave face on all the time but I'm dying inside. I get argumentative and moody because I'm a girl but unfortunately some people don't realize that and take it to heart. I feel guilty so easily and when I try to fix things I usually mess it up more. When people ask me if I'm okay, I say yes, but what I want them to do is hug me tight and let me know that they're there for me, not walk away. I hate myself, I hate who I am. I hate my weight, I hate my eyes, I hate my hair, I hate my skin, I hate my nose, I hate my legs, I hate my arms, I hate my belly, I hate my feet, I hate my ears, I hate my nails. Sometimes I think, I look half decent today, but that is normally ruined by some stuck up boy who swears he's worth a billion pound. No, facebook, I am not going to post "What's on my mind", and I don't think anyone on facebook does. I would never tell the people who bullshit about me and judge me what I really feel for them to judge me even more. So catch me over here on twitter and tumblr, and blogger, where what I feel actually matters and I love these strangers more than my own friends. It's scary right? I know.


I REALLY KNOW . 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario